What were the priorities of the family for this project?
To take their 1970s multi-level home from dated and closed off to open, airy, and modern.
What was included in this project?
- brand new kitchen layout with custom cabinets, tile floor, refinished tongue and groove ceiling, and high end finishes
- all new plumbing, wall texture, paint, fixtures, and lighting
- custom tile work in laundry room, master bath, and more
- exterior paint
- all new windows and sliding doors
- two full, one 3/4, and one 1/2 bathroom remodels
- finished basement with new trim, doors, and carpet